Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring FEVER

 
Spring Trends Worth Trying:
 
Cropped Palazzo Pants
Tunics Over Pants
Short-Sleeved Sweatshirts
Wide Stripes (one of my FAVS)
Birkenstock-Style Sandals (I don't exactly think these are a fashion statement, but that's just me)
 The Half-Tuck
 Peplum (LOVE LOVE LOVE)
Drop Waist Bottoms
Board Straight hair
Metallic
Printed Shorts
Mirrored sunglasses
Colorful sneakers
Overalls (throwback! woooo!)
Ankle Boots (not sure about this one either)
Eighties Cramped hair
Maxi Dress (I love these- and think any size or height can pull them off)
Blazers
Polka Dots
Shorts Suit
Spring Cap
Blue Smokey Eye (I would be careful with this one, colorful eye shadow can SOMETIMES make the wrong impression)
 
Another Fashion choice that is very popular this spring is mixing and matching print. 
 26-JCP_MIXED_PRINTS_570_WEB 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment