Friday, May 17, 2013

Cocoppa

 
What is Cocoppa? Well it's an apple app that's free (always a plus). It allows you to re-do your iphone, ipad, and ipod as well! It lets you change a lot of your icons to cute ones like tribal prints and glitter and stuff like that. You can change you facebook, snapchat, instagram, and many more. It doesn't actually change the icon of the app all is does is creates shortcuts to the actual app. I downloaded it like 2 days ago and redid a bunch of my apps! Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of my icons at the moment. It's super cute! There are so many choices and it's very step by step! I did about 15 of my apps and it took me about an hour because there are SO many different icons to choose from! From what I can tell about the app it's mostly for girls, but guys can redo their icons too. One of the downsides about the app is that you can't create shortcuts to the apps that come with your iPhone. Ex.: messages, mail, phone, contacts, clock, calender, camera (you get the point).   
You can also download printed backgrounds! There are literally hundreds of icons to choose from! So have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment