Friday, May 10, 2013

Hairy Potter

Well, it's coming down to the last few weeks of school and everyone is SO anxious for summer. Most people in this little town are getting very sloppy about what they wear and how look INCLUDING ME! So I'm not judging! My friend Rachel is a excellent example of this, just kidding. (FYI She told me to put that) Since Ive already mentioned her in this post here's a shout out to her blog TEAM NEVILLE. If your into Harry Potter that's definitely the blog you need to check out. YES I know I mispelled Harry Potter. (Just to clear things up) I actually haven't ever watched the movies or read the books, but from what I can tell they do not dress to impress.    
Rachel disagrees though. Witch is not a surprise?
(Funny pun huh? yeah I thought so)
 
Like what's up with his glasses?
I would just like to note that Rachel and I are getting quiet the laugh out of this picture!
Sorry this post isn't quiet like my other ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment