Friday, May 3, 2013

Pretty in Pastel's

In my last blog I talked a little bit about pastel color's. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and blog about it.
On of my fav. way that people wear pastel's is in their hair. I know. I know. Crazy, but I just think it's so cute!
I personally could never pull it off and my mother would kill me if I came home with purple hair, but the girl's who can pull it off. I applaud you!
In my blogs I always talk about what I love and what's soooooo cute, but since were on the subject I'm going to tell y'all one thing that I do NOT like.

Kelly Osborn's "lavender" hair. I'm sorry, but that's not my definition of lavender. Her hair looks like lavender with grey highlights.
Now, back to what I like. Pastel clothing!
 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment