Friday, May 3, 2013

Summer Colors

Since I have already done a spring color blog (and summer is right around the corner!) I figured I should probably do a Summer color blog.
This summer PASTELS are a MUST!
I was looking for a good color pallet and I love this one! One of my favorite mixes is Poppy Red and Monaco Blue (or red and navy in other words).
How cute is that?
Afraid of looking like a sailor? DONT BE! And for the record sailors are so in. I mean anchor's are everywhere (fingernail's, toenail's, people are getting anchor tattoo's). And there's also the quotes. One of them being: "I refuse to sink" (and yes ill admit it is one of my favorite's) Sailor's are everywhere you look. So don't be afraid- Embrace it! Please note that when I say look like a sailor, I DON'T mean that you have to wear one of those ugly white hats and the matching white shoes.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment